600 Festival Website
It doesn’t get more ‘Charlotte’ than the annual 600 Festival in Charlotte, North Carolina. Since its’ inception over 20 years ago, the Circle K Speed Street presented by Coca-Cola has commemorated the May races at Charlotte Motor Speedway with spectacular family-oriented events.
Charlotte Web Design – In the Heart of Charlotte
Animink, an email marketing company, was tapped by JHE to breathe new life into the website for the 600 Festival. The goal was to convey the excitement and energy of the various events directly within the website, encourage users to learn more, and purchase tickets.
The home page includes a hero graphic for all 5 of the main events, brief overview, highlight video, Spotify playlist of artists that have graced the stage of past festivals, and partners list.
Web Hosting Services – For a Festival that has run for Decades
The site itself features a smart-nav with information on each of the 5 main events which include:
- Movies on the Campus – An outdoor evening with families enjoying a movie.
- Haulers on Union Parade & Fanfest – Locals & fans can view over 30 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup haulers as they make their way to Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- Little 600 – A full field of NASCAR drivers at the GoPro Motorplex in Mooresville.
- PNC Speed Street 5K – Participants winde their way through downtown Charlotte before crossing the finish line.
- Circle K Speed Street – Live entertainment, food, giveaways and interactive displays abound at one of the largest outdoor events in Charlotte.
Need to spruce up your digital presence? Looking to make a change online, and want to be able to quantify the results of your success? Animink offers full development and website maintenance services to make your site pop. Reach out today for a quote.