Office 365 and Google Workspace Migration Services
Migrating from the current platform to a new one can have a huge impact on any organization, regardless of its size. Every employee within the company will be affected by the migration, making migration to the cloud one of the biggest pain points when making the switch. You can easily eliminate this frustration with help from professional Office 365 Migration Services. Animink provides Office 365 Migration and Google Workspace Migration assistance with no data loss and zero downtime, allowing you to focus your time where it matters most – overseeing the day-to-day operations of your organization.
The Office 365 and Google Workspace Managed IT Services Team at Animink can help your business make the transition to a modern, agile, and digitally connected workplace by moving to the powerful cloud-based platform offered by Office 365 and Google Workspace. Whether you’re just migrating to the cloud or need help protecting all the data in it, we can help. We achieve this through effective planning of pre-migration assessments, deployment activities, drive user adoption, and post-migration support services. Animink helps your organization deliver the right technology at the right time to ensure a smooth navigational path to digital transformation.
About Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft 365 is a complete, intelligent solution that empowers digital collaboration securely. It brings together the best of Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS).
Comes With OfficeAlways stay up to date on any device with the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more.
Keeps You ConnectedGet a clear, unified view of your email, calendar, and contacts across all your devices in real-time.
Protects Your InformationPowerful information-protection technologies, ensure that your sensitive data stays secure and only the right people have access to it.
Communicates More EffectivelyEnhances collaboration within your team through Microsoft Team group chat, online meetings, calling, and web conferencing.
Automates Business ProcessesStreamline, automate, and transform operations with automated workflows, custom mobile apps, and rich forms.
About Google Workspace
Google Workspace’s collection of applications makes creating documents, presentations, meetings, calendar invites, spreadsheets, and more simple with plenty of options to control access for increased teamwork and security.
Better SynchronizationOffers shared calendars and schedules meetings with automatic email invites.
Data SecuritySecurity options, like 2-step verification and single-sign-on, keep your company’s data safe and protected – even in the event of lost or stolen devices and employee turnover.
Collaborate In Real-TimeWork in a single document with teammates or people outside your company using documents, spreadsheets, and slides across your devices, with or without the internet. Real-time co-editing helps you get to the final version faster.
Store and Share FilesKeep all of your work in one secure place with cloud storage. Access and share with teammates whenever and wherever you need – from your computer, phone, or tablet.
Our Migration Process
Having led hundreds of successful cloud migrations, we understand that infrastructure specifics and different business goals require different methods of office 365 migration and google workspace migration. Animink’s Office 365 and Google Workspace Managed IT Services Team will look closely at your requirements to determine the best migration plan for your business.
Our migration experts will then advise you on the right migration path and provide you with a flexible date to execute it. This flexibility allows you, your employees, and your end users to be productive without any disturbance at all, while the migration is carried out in the backend.
Our detailed migration services involve:
- Determining The Tools Required for The Migration ProjectAfter discussing your project requirements, our team will determine the best tools to use for your migration. These tools may include CloudM Hosted, Google Apps Manager (GAM), VM, IMAPSync, or other migration tools to complete your migration. The tool we choose will largely depend on how much data is to be migrated.
- Determine The Amount of Time and Resources RequiredAt this stage, our team will determine the timeline of the migration, scope of work, and costs. Depending on the size and needs of your organization, Google Workspace Training and/or Change Management efforts may be recommended.
- Document and Communicate Any WatchpointsIt is essential to communicate early and often when a major workplace change takes place. Our team of experts is well versed on what to expect before, during, and after the migration to keep you informed every step of the way.
- Migrate and Preserve All User Data– Email Migration: All Google Workspace email data is migrated to the new environment. The original email address can be preserved if desired.
– Drive Migration: All Drive structures, including Shared Drives are recreated, with sharing permissions preserved.
– Calendar Migration: All Calendar events are migrated to the destination account.
– Contacts Migration: All Contacts are migrated, allowing the autofill feature in Gmail to work just like in the legacy account.
– Google Groups Migration: All Google Groups memberships and data can be migrated to the new domain if desired.
- Synchronize accounts– Test migrations of all representative users
- Provide ongoing migration updates– Monitor configurations with the in-house IT team
Email Deliverability Optimization Using SPF, DKIM, and DMARC
Email authentication methods are a critical step in preventing someone else from sending emails using your domain address. SPF, DKIM, and DMARC are methods of email authentication used to prove to mail services and ISPs that you are the authorized sender of emails from a particular domain and that your email sending server is verified. Use of these methods also proves to the recipient of your emails that you are the valid, verified sender.
SPF (Sender Policy Framework)
SPF authentication strictly specifies the number of allowed domain IPs that can send emails from your domain. When setting up SPF, the domain owner can add a record or file on the server that tells the receiving server which domains are actually allowed to send emails.
DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail)
Ensures that the content of your emails are not tampered with or compromised when going from server to server and emails are clearly identified from the other end. DKIM authentication is similar to SPF and is added as a TXT record by adding it in your domain panel.
DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication)
DMARC builds on SPF and DKIM authentication to validate emails further by matching the validity of SPF records. This enables you to set policies and receive generated reports in case the DMARC validation fails.
Animink helps organizations smoothly transition to Microsoft Office 365 and Google Workspace from on-premises, cloud, or hybrid solutions. Let the professional experts at Animink guide you to a successful Microsoft Office 365 and Google Workspace deployment. As a Microsoft Consulting Partner with years of experience in designing, deploying, and managing Microsoft solutions, we have the expertise you need – every step of the way.
Animink has led hundreds of successful cloud migrations, and we will ensure that yours is quick and without disruption to help you reduce costs in the long term.