Ecommerce Development for Bink Inks
Meet the client
Bink Inks is a wide format printer ink manufacturer in the US, delivering premium quality inks compatible with most major brands of large format printers, including HP, Canon, Epson, and Roland. Its Research & Development team provides innovations in wide format printing to accelerate the development of new products to fulfill unique business needs at affordable pricing.
Tired of their out-of-date website that was challenging to update and didn’t match their current brand, Bink Inks was looking to outshine their competition with a more modern website that reflected their brand image. Bink Inks approached Animink for help with their website redesign project.
Bink Inks’ primary goals for their website redesign included:
- Updating their navigation to help users select and buy products within one click
- Creating modern designs and flexible coding templates to streamline future maintenance and growth
- Responsive design to improve user experience and reach an even wider audience of customers
We knew from our first meeting that Bink Inks was full of ideas for growth and needed the right resources to help bring those ideas to market. We started by establishing new site architecture including a complete redesign with custom graphics and responsive design as well as new content that both educates the marketplace and details the benefits of their service.
Another part of the solution was to make the website responsive. As the users use different devices to find the desired services, it was critical to ensure that the site works effectively on all those devices. We implemented appropriate strategies to make the site responsive.
Here are some of the features we incorporated to the site:
- Updated e-commerce system with a custom design and back end access to manage products and content
- Updated navigation to make finding and buying products simpler and easier
- Advanced product filtering allows the user to narrow down a set of products to meet their needs that enables quick buying
- Added ‘Track your Order’ functionality to let buyers know when to expect delivery and be notified of any delays.
- Implemented a dedicated comparison tool that allows users to compare products and then see a detailed side-by-side comparison to make an educated choice
- Added TrustWave-Compliance with PCI DSS to protect their customers from theft and fraud and avoid fines and penalties
- Designed a responsive website to enable visitors to have an optimal experience no matter how they access a website – on a tablet, smartphone, or desktop.
- Back end access to manage products and content.
We help you in not just getting more visitors but converting them into customers. Contact our eCommerce web team today.